Wednesday, September 12, 2007

A Giant Leap

Look before you leap they say
How would you know if you're ready?
Big leaps might be too risky
But at least you'll move a notch closer to your dreams

Baby steps for starters is fine
But not anymore when it takes too much time
We need courage to keep on going
To reach our dreams whatever it may be

Once we've decided to take the leap
Never look back or have any regrets
We can blame ourselves or learn from it
The future of lives depend on our hands
We choose what life we want to have

Our dreams might be the only motivation we have at the start
But it's not difficult to have add-ons along the way
After all if it's motivation we need
The more the merrier

I might not look all determine
But I know in my eart that when I have the will
I can do it for sure.
No one would be able to stop me

This might be the best decision I've made
To start anew and live towards a goal
Of improving myself and loving what I'm doing
Not everyone can understand but it's my giant leap

No comments: